We aspire to be a leading training center for the teaching of English language and communication skills and the engagement in research that facilitates scholarly teaching.
Our mission is to empower our students to acquire effective English language and communication skills for their academic and professional lives through innovative teaching, promotion of independent learning and engagement in research related to this training.
We achieve this mission by
• providing well designed and relevant programmes
• preparing students for the communication needs of the university and the workplace
• promoting independent learning through the provision of self-access learning environments
• adopting innovative teaching practices grounded in research
• designing and administering effective language assessments
• enhancing professional growth by keeping abreast of current developments in theory, research, pedagogy and Information Technology
• conducting classroom based research on the teaching of English and communication skills
• collaborating with departments and faculties across the Panha Chiet University to meet students' language and communication needs
• sharing expertise with training language practitioners through publications, conferences and academic collaboration
At ISL, we are committed to delivering professionalism in our management, marketing, teaching, training and support services to improve our students' learning experience. We aim to demonstrate professionalism in management and marketing through our commitment to accuracy, efficiency and transparency. In our teaching, training and support services we aim to demonstrate our professionalism through our commitment to excellence.
Quality Service Targets:
1. Resolve all complaints/disputes within 20 working days.
2. Process refund requests within 7 days upon receipt of written request.
3. Achieve a lecturer rating of at least 4 out of 5 consistently.
4. Achieve an overall student satisfaction rating of at least 3.8 out of 5.
We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our courses and services. ISL defines quality in terms of three core dimensions: quality of staff, quality of materials and quality of learning environment. First, we define quality in terms of the professionalism of our staff, from our academic team to our marketing team. Second, we define quality in terms of utilizing the best learning materials and resources available. Third, we define quality in terms of our English learning environment with classes of no more than 25 students. These three aspects of quality provide the high diploma of education mission. Our commitment to quality is further defined and articulated through our core values of professionalism, respect and success.